A Health Update from Naviina Salon & Day Spa
Naviina is committed to your health and wellness. We are reaching out to connect with you regarding our practices now and in the coming weeks toward our commitment to keep all of our guests healthy and happy. Good health is our priority. We have upped our game per the recommendations of the CDC. Including but not limited to…
- Adding additional cleaning and sanitizing materials to high-traffic areas.
- Increased disinfecting of shared spaces and restrooms regularly.
- Hand sanitizer available at check-in placed throughout the salon.
- Each guest will be provided with a fresh cape.
- Our staff will be wearing gloves during each service provided.
Now more than ever your business makes a difference. We are a locally owned small business that provides jobs that cannot be done from home. We hope to see you in soon for some self care in our salon & spa.
IF YOU DO NOT FEEL WELL AND/OR HAVE A FEVER OR COUGH, PLEASE DO NOT COME INTO THE SALON. CALL AND RESCHEDULE YOUR APPOINTMENT AT 207-251-4688. THE SAFETY OF OUR STAFF AND OTHER GUESTS IS OF UTMOST IMPORTANCE. IF WE SUSPECT THAT YOU ARE ILL YOU WILL BE ASKED TO RESCHEDULE WHEN YOU ARRIVE.
For more information regarding the coronavirus please visit these sites.