Brows have been having a serious moment for a few years now. Whether you prefer your brows super-groomed or bold and beautiful, they’re probably an integral part of your beauty routine. We’ve even heard things like, “I don’t leave the house without my brows on!” from some of our employees and Aveda Artists, which is why we’re excited about our brand-new brow pencil, Brow Definer, which is so easy to use and works for literally everyone, no matter your brow style. Here’s why you need to add it to your makeup bag or grooming routine ASAP.
1) It’s easy to use, thanks to a unique technology. Use the pointed tip to shape, then fill in your brows with the innovative flat edge. Once you’ve got your desired shape and color, use the spoolie end of the pencil to blend everything together. So simple, right?
2) It lasts all day. We formulated Brow Definer to give you long-wearing color that’s smudge-proof, waterproof, sweat-proof and humidity-resistant.
3) Brow Definer is 100% naturally-derived* and made of a creamy wax blend of carnauba and candelilla, which is not too creamy and not too hard. In short, it’s ideal for creating the ultimate quick brow when you’re in a hurry and also gives you the precision and control for a more sculpted version when you’ve got the time! The best of both worlds — how about the best of both brows? (*from plants, non-petroleum minerals and water.)
4) It’s totally vegan and cruelty-free.
5) It comes in four colors for the ultimate match. Cool-toned shades: Light Blonde and Dark Brown. Warm-toned shades: Dark Blonde and Light Brown.
Of course, you don’t have to take our word for it — trust a pro! Our Global Artistic Director for Makeup, Janell Geason, is truly obsessed with Brow Definer. “As a makeup artist, the technology of the pencil, the colors and the spoolie are all awesome,” she says. “The colors are on point, the formula is not too soft and not too hard and you can easily create a natural-looking brow. It’s everything that you want in a brow pencil.” (You can see the incredible brows she’s created with it on her Instagram.)
Whether you’re a brow enthusiast or a casual filler-in-er, this one’s for you! Get your Brow Definer online, in stores or in select Aveda salons, and make sure to tag #AvedaMakeup and #AvedaBrow when you take selfies!