12 REASONS TO LOVE NEW CHERRY ALMOND SOFTENING LEAVE-IN CONDITIONER 12 INSTANT BENEFITS, 1 AMAZING NEW LEAVE-IN.
It’s time to turn up the hair conditioning — our NEW Cherry Almond Softening Leave-In Conditioner is here, and it’s the perfect addition to the Cherry Almond family of softening hair and body care.
Why should you add it to your hair care routine ASAP? We’ve got 12 reasons to make Softening Leave-In Conditioner an everyday essential.
1. Cherry Almond Softening Leave-In Conditioner packs 12 benefits into one leave-in conditioner. Pretty major, right?
2. If your hair is feeling dry and dehydrated, this leave-in conditioner will be your new best friend. The lightweight gel creme detangles, conditions and boosts softness for addictively soft, silky hair.
3. Cherry Almond Softening Leave-In Conditioner helps protect from heat damage up to 450 degrees, making it must-have for anyone who loves to change up their look from day to day.
4. It’s 99% naturally derived* and silicone-free. (*from plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.)
5. It contains a blend of cherry blossom and sweet almond oil to help condition and add shine for touchably soft, bouncy hair.
6. Cherry Almond Softening Leave-In is perfect for summer weather; it helps control frizz, smooths and makes your hair feel more manageable overall.
7. It infuses your hair with the iconic sweet, juicy Cherry Almond aroma, which is 100% naturally derived* and totally delicious. (*from plants, non-petroleum minerals or water.)
8. Cherry Almond Softening Leave-In Conditioner is packaged in a 100% post-consumer recycled HPDE bottle.
9. Say goodbye to static! Cherry Almond Softening Leave-In Conditioner reduces static and tames flyaways.
10. Shine on. Cherry Almond Softening Leave-In Conditioner adds not only softness, but shine too.
11. It’s color safe.
12. It joins the Cherry Almond family of hair and body care products meant to make you feel sweet, soft and pampered from head to toe, including Softening Shampoo and Conditioner, Hand and Body Wash and Body Lotion.